Sunday 30 June 2013

Fun family shots with the Helios 58mm f2.0 and the Fuji X-Pro1

I received my new little toy an old russian lens earlier on this week. I thought I give it a go during our sunday afternoon family gathering, which turned into a painting competition thanks to my little girl. Obviously we couldn't stop just creating 'art' on paper, we dropped into the magic world of body and face painting, where Hanna got her first 'tattoos'.


So, back to the lens, this is a Helios 58mm f2.0 M42 screw mount piece which becomes a great portrait lens on an X-Pro1 and capable of producing amazing photos even wide open. The focus ring on my copy is a bit stiff, but I was still able to catch my fast moving child by using manual focus. So looking forward to try this lens on the streets.

All images were shot in black&white and tweaked a little bit Lightroom.












No comments:

Post a Comment